Thursday 15 September 2016

Production Schedule

So animate wouldn't download last night D: Apparently there are some files missing that are required to download animate. I have written my production schedule based on the assumption that I will only be able to access animate at course. I will try to get animate during the break which will hopefully work as it will speed up my work flow greatly! On the assumption that Mondays and Fridays are the only days that I can animate, I have only filled out these days for my schedule. Working only two days during the week is very insufficient. I will try to use Wednesday and Friday afternoons if available to keep up to track.
if animate decides to work with my PC, I will make a new production schedule to better fit in with working at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment