Friday 30 September 2016

Animated Assets 006 Plus Stressing

This post was written on Sept 30, but the internet wouldn't work, so I couldn't post it until now.
So yesterday was a nightmare. I've been quite busy lately, so I wasn't able to start the animation process as well as turning them into sprites until yesterday. I managed to animate the mushroom and flower which both turned out nice. BUT as I have a cracked version of Photoshop, I can't install the Sprite Sheet Generator D: Let alone the internet wasn't working all day, so I couldn't even do research for my other assessment.
Taylor offered to turn my assets into sprites (I have no way of doing this) so at the moment I am trying to send the Photoshop files to her. Unfortunately the internet keeps breaking up, so I don't know when they will send >.< !!!!
I'd be able to do this all at course just fine as I'd have the resources. I can't work at home efficiently.
Here are my animated Mushroom and Flower. I simply transformed the mushroom to squash and stretch. This is due to the fact that we are going for a cute factor for our game & I feel like this method helps. As for the flower, I only painted up 4 frames (Each flower took 20mins, so it was pre fast). I didn't want the animation for this to be smooth as it wouldn't compliment the water colour style as well as the amount of detail in it. Both animations are loops, so if I'm correct, there wont be transition_f or transition_b. It'll more like idle to moving state and back to idle.

No comments:

Post a Comment