Wednesday 28 September 2016

Animated Assets 005

Today I'm finally starting the animating assets process. I've done concepts for flowers and mushrooms and have shown the group. I didn't get much feedback, just which ones they like. I've been quite busy the past few days, so I haven't had time to do this...also I haven't been looking forward to it as I got quite confused in class. But thank goodness Lena uploaded video tutorials and hopefully it all goes well!

I asked the team if they want borders or not. I've mentioned on a previous post that this would be a neat way to portray our game emerging from a book or something along those lines. The border I have in the image is a bit too thick. I have a feeling the group won't like the border idea too much, so I might make a start to animating the mushroom with no border for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment