Sunday 27 March 2016

Modelling items

I've done what I can for now in terms of modelling the big furniture. I'm having a bit of trouble trying to round the vase as the bottom and top get all distorted and weird. So instead of using all my time to try make it work (and probably using the hardest methods) I'll start modelling the smaller things.

Starting with the hair brush. It'd make sense to have a 'brush set' match, shape wise, with the shape of the mirror. Not many people, or not many people that I know of, own a vanity unit these days, but having matched sets are hard to come by, so it would be ok if we had unmatching items in the scene upon the unit. But seeing as the furniture as a whole doesn't match, the vanity unit would be the exception. The woman would've cherished the vanity set, so she would've had matching things to compliment the vanity unit. Seen in the reference pictures below, these a set of a mirror, brush and comb. SO YEAH, I'll model this set to be pre similar. And yeah I should've looked at more brushes, but this is what I had in mind plus it matches the vanity mirror. win win.
Whooooa I'm thinking to much.






References:
http://creativemuggle.tumblr.com/
https://www.etsy.com/listing/232858671/vintage-hairbrush-set-of-2-vanity?utm_source=Pinterest&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share

No comments:

Post a Comment