Wednesday 15 June 2016

Clean Up

I finished the shot I was cleaning on Tuesday (internet wasn't working that day, so I'm posting this now). I've not very happy with it as there are lots of minor things that could be done. But as they are minor, I'm not going to fuss over them too much. I'll hand the shot over to Joseph and hopefully he can tweak it a bit - mainly the left hand.
I really should've noticed these things earlier...
- The elbows went from pointy to curved and back to pointy.
- The left hand and pointer finger are inconsistent in terms of shape as well as movement.
- Her eyes shift a bit, but isn't toooo noticeable. I did adjust the last few frames as the eyes were sliding down the face a bit.
- The eye lid crease moves a bit oddly as the lengths are all a tiny bit different.

No comments:

Post a Comment