Thursday 16 June 2016

Shot 9.1

Today, I worked on shot 9.1 where the actor drops his head down and Elizabeth looks sympathetic towards him.
There was a list of things to change that Taylor wrote up being:
-Background images of both the real world and mirror world to be updated.
-Update the animation of Elizabeth (As clean up is finished for this shot).
-Framing
-Add newspaper (plus overlays etc)
-Adjust bottom right corner of glow to mirror

I have completed all of these things, but will continue to play around with the newspaper overlays and colour. Taylor has been helping me as I'm pre bad on after effects. The glow on the actor is rather subtle, but even too clearly see it - don't want it to be too bright. The mirror might be a bit too white in terms of lighting. We are originally going for an orange kind of light emitting from the mirror. I'm not too sure on how to do this, but I'll give it my best.
The window light still needs to be played around with, it's way too dark. This would be done in Maya.


No comments:

Post a Comment