Friday 10 June 2016

Quick Update

I haven't been able to make many blog posts since the last post. The internet keeps disconnecting at home and work was getting in the way a bit. On Tuesday, I started cleaning up a shot (inbetweening) Taylor had cleaned up the keys as well as filled out the rough inbetweens. It was easy to clean up as her roughs were pretty clean. I didn't realize how slow I am at clean up though -.- It's been a while since I last did a 2D animation. I have one more frame to clean up as well as a few faces to fill in as I'm very particular with faces for clean up. .I'll definitely have this done by the end of Monday then I'll hand it over to Joseph, Gabby or Raven to colour. Taylor and I are going to finish animating and move on to helping Patrick compositing for the final!! For people that are carrying on with clean up, I'll give them a hand if they need help and also check on them to see how they're going :)

Today at the meeting, I suggested that we make the newspaper a tiny bit transparent, or something along those lines as there's absolutely no light coming through it. Paper is generally see through (depends on the paper), and with the light coming through the mirror world, we'd need to see some coming through the newspaper. It'd also make it look a bit glowy as it falls from the vanity unit (with the light coming through the newspaper from the light within the vanity unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment