Tuesday 22 November 2016

Finished Background!

I've finished the backgrounds for Team Sprout! I reached my goal which was too have the backgrounds finished by today. I had a lot of problems trying to connect my cintiq, but I still managed to finish quite early today. I had fun painting the trees even if they did take a while. I added coloured mushrooms in the midground to add more colour other than green and blue to the backgrounds. The flax bushes also look pretty neat! I hope they at least point out that this is 'set in native NZ forests' as well as the Koru plants. I decided not to add flowers as it already looks nice as it is. Plus Taylor is adding my flower asset into the game multiple times, so we don't want to over crowd the background :)

Section 3



Section 5



No comments:

Post a Comment