Sunday 7 August 2016

Transdisciplinary Animation Project

This term we have to write a Creative Brief for a Transdisciplinary Animation Project. We need to mash animation with another disciplinary and I honestly don't know where to start.

I really like what Dane come up with music. With the animation crossing over one another then back to the same speed and then crossing over again. I'd like to use music as my second disciplinary, but I would not know what to look for and I don't know much about music. Saying this, we do need to research our second disciplinary. Although I'm not sure how far we have to look into something in order to say 'Ah yes, I will go with this disciplinary!' If it doesn't work out, then I would lose a lot of time.

I need to think of options at least and quick...it's already week 3 now...

No comments:

Post a Comment